How to join us?
Are you a student at Medical University of Gdańsk and you’d like to join one of the largest student-run’ organizations in the world?
How to do it?
It’s easy! All you need to do is create an account on our website and pay an annual membership fee of 60 zł. The payment can be made after registering in our system.
Another way to pay is to make a transfer to our bank account:
72 1050 1953 1000 0023 6789 8661
Transfer title: Membership fee 20/21, name and surname
Address: Międzynarodowe Stowarzyszenie Studentów Medycyny IFMSA-Poland
Once you fill out the declaration you will be added to our gmail group, where you will find all of the information about the actions that we’re organising at the moment and everything that’s currently going on.
Join our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1808422299382307
In case of any questions please approach:
- Coordinator for english-speaking students Wiktoria Kurasińska firstname.lastname@example.org
- for website access issues Maria Król email@example.com
- for payment issues Krzysztof Klimiuk firstname.lastname@example.org
- President of Local Committee Paweł Zwolak email@example.com
- Vice-President for members Patryk Brzeziński firstname.lastname@example.org